Have you ever paused to consider how you walk?
Walking is an integral part of our daily lives, a simple act that often goes unnoticed. Whether it's a leisurely stroll in the park or a quick trip to the kitchen to whip up a meal, we seamlessly transition from one place to another with little thought.
Each of us has a distinctive way of moving, a unique gait that sets us apart. No two individuals walk alike, and therein lies the beauty of it.
Is there a "correct" way to walk? Can we refine this unconscious act?
Our personal histories shape our gait—our early development, emotions, and life experiences, whether joyful or challenging, influence how we move.
What to expect:
Join me in the Feldenkrais workshop, where we explore the fascinating realm of walking awareness. We will explore the foundational developmental movements that have shaped your walking habits. You will uncover and engage with the subtle nuances of your unconscious walking habits through guided exploration.
By the end of this workshop, you will have a newfound lightness in your step, a more effortless gait, an improved posture, and an enhanced sense of awareness of yourself and the world around you. Walk with confidence, grace, and gratitude for your enhanced self-awareness.
Dates and Details:
• Day, Date & Time: Sunday, October 29th, 9 am-12:30 pm
• Location: Levity Wellness Studio, 442 Main Street, Longmont, CO.
• Cost: $100
• Limit: 8 Students
• We will explore 3-4 Feldenkrais Lessons with a mix of lectures and discussion.
• Wear comfortable clothing; bring a yoga mat and two large bath towels
• Bring water and a snack (if you want a snack)
• Email or message me with any questions: 303-709-0639
• For more information, see the workshop description.