Join me for this fun and seemingly "magical" workshop focused on clarifying and aligning your spine using a "magic roller." As a result, you will relieve back pain and cultivate an easy and dynamic posture.
The Magic Roller Lessons were originally crafted by Ruthy Alon, a direct protégé of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais. The Magic Roller Lessons entail lying on a rolled blanket in various positions. I will guide you through subtle movements that induce a state of ease throughout your entire nervous system, creating a new and harmonious relationship with gravity.
As you meld with the contours of the roller, your brain and nervous system receive unique feedback—you feel your back and spine in an entirely new way. This novel sensory input facilitates the realignment of your spine, pelvis, and head, liberating your back from habitual stress and strain. With each variation we explore, your brain becomes an adept advocate for your body's harmonious alignment.
What to expect:
You will leave this workshop feeling revitalized, with a new sense of harmony throughout yourself. You will remember and tell your friends about this workshop!
Special offer! Every attendee will receive a free copy of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais's book, The Elusive Obvious, at the workshop.
What you need:
Bring a mat and two full-sized bath towels
I will provide the "Magic Roller."
Dates and Details:
• Day, Date & Time: Sunday, September 24th, 9 am-12:30 pm
• Location: Levity Wellness Studio, 442 Main Street, Longmont, CO.
• Cost: $97
• Limit: 10 Students
• We will explore 4-6 Feldenkrais Magic Roller Lessons with a mix of lectures and discussion.
• Wear comfortable clothing; bring a yoga mat and two large bath towels
• Bring water and a snack (if you want a snack)
• Email or message me with any questions: 303-709-0639
• For more information, see the workshop description.