Dynamic Skiing for Life!
Improve the fundamental movements specific to skiing through this revolutionary indoor learning program. These unique lessons pre-program your brain and your body in ways that improve your self-awareness, help you find ease and power in your skiing, and help you become your teacher on the slopes. These proven and effective ski-specific movement lessons were developed from Margaret’s extensive experience teaching skiing in Vail, Colorado for many years, combined with her unique understanding of learning based on the Feldenkrais Method®.
Listen to the Introduction
- Introduction – 13:52
- The Essential Trunk – 28:37
- Turn Your Whole Spine – 27:22
- Quiet Trunk, Active Legs – 28:59
- Easy Weight Shift and Improvement Angulation – 22:36
- Agile Hips, Let the Feet Dance – 26:11
- Wind Up and Release, Find and Use Your Inner Power Short Reminder – 23:54
- Short Reminder – 14:02
I had one of my best competitions after doing Feldenkrais.
Former member of the US Ski Team
Margaret is truly an inspiration, and I only hope that I can be as active and full of life as her for the rest of my life. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to ski with more confidence and less effort, and who want to share the experience with a wonderful group of people.