“I’m feeling differences in all my everyday movements like getting up and down off the couch and moving in the kitchen getting dinner. I was looking for a little relief; I didn’t know I would get a transformation.”
– Lea Murray
As we age, our abilities decline to compromise our balance, range of motion, and our adaptability to new situations. Turn back the clock with Feldenkrais exercises. Each class explores a new movement sequence that invigorates your brain and nervous system with new ways of organizing and sensing your movement. The result? A more youthful feeling of movement improved balance and a better outlook on life. Experience the benefits of Feldenkrais exercises in the comfort of your own home.
• Tuesdays @ 10am
• On Zoom, Available to Longmont Residents and World-Wide
• Sponsored by the Longmont Senior Center
• Cost for Longmont Residents: $28-$35/Month
• Cost for Everyone Else: $32-$40/month
• Register with the Longmont Senior Center
• Online or Call to Register online or call (303) 651-8411
Stay informed about my classes and workshops.
I typically send 1-2 class emails each month.