Everyone falls sometime. As people age, the danger of injury increases and with it, the fear of falling. Learning how to become more flexible and resilient can not only help prevent injury, but can improve recovery in the event of a fall.
The Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® lessons included in this audio program are part of a carefully researched movement education system that has helped thousands of people improve their lives.
Listen to Lavinia's Introduction
- Introduction – 3:38
- Falling from the Floor – 15:54
- Rolling with It – 11:44
- Surrendering Your Body Parts – 12:14
- The Three Planes of Pelvic Motion – 20:39
- Eyes in the back of Your Head – 11:05
- Get on Up – 14:32
- Upward and Downward Spiral – 10:08
See Lavinia's companion book
The enhanced eBook includes illustrations and other resources. View the product page to see the Table of Contents, read an excerpt and view the companion videos.