This 80-minute audio program contains eight short, meditative lessons designed to help you relieve TMJ discomfort. You will learn how improving your TMJ health can help with postural problems, shoulder and neck tension, and the connection between your jaw and emotions. These gentle, easy lessons can be done by anyone in order to improve well-being, relaxation, and quality of life. Lavinia Plonka, the founder of the Creative Body Process, has over 30 years of experience teaching the Feldenkrais Method®, as well as being a teacher of the Emotional Body®. She is a world-renowned Body Language expert and author of many books and audio programs.
Listen to the Introduction
- Introduction to The Art of Letting Go
- Lesson 1 – An Open and Shut Case
- Lesson 2 – Taking A Weight Off Your Shoulders
- Lesson 3 – What About the Other Half?
- Lesson 4 – The Perils of Sticking Your Neck Out
- Lesson 5 – Talking to Your Teeth
- Lesson 6 – Going Deep Inside
- Lesson 7 – Connecting the Top and Bottom of Yourself
- Lesson 8 – Your Jaw and Your Emotions
- The conclusion to The Art of Letting Go