I love the chair class! Online classes are turning out to be A-OK! I can hear every word of the instruction, which I was not able to do when taking the class in the gymnasium. So even though I miss seeing the other students in person, doing the Thursday chair class and the Tuesday class in my living room is pretty darn nice!
– Sarah W.
Do not let age keep you from doing what you want to do. We will explore a wide range of movements that improve walking, balance, orientation, and transitioning from sitting to standing. These Feldenkrais exercises will be done with the use of a dining chair for a prop and resting. Look forward to a fun, light-hearted, and deeply moving learning experience.
• Thursdays @ 11 am
• On Zoom, Available to Longmont Residents and World-Wide
• Sponsored by the Longmont Senior Center
• Cost for Longmont Residents: $28-$35/Month
• Cost for Everyone Else: $32-$40 / month
• Register with the Longmont Senior Center
• Online or Call Register online or call (303) 651-8495