Live a richer visual life!
Have you ever wanted to have clearer vision?
To see colors more vividly?
To be able to perceive the three-dimensionality of the world in greater detail?
To improve your visual coordination?
This dynamic series of easy movement sequences and eye exercises was specifically designed to help enrich your visual life. Enjoy a world of finer details, more vivid colors, and richer textures. The lessons are specifically designed to facilitate eEye-hand and eye-foot coordination, improve color and depth perception, and create greater ease in discerning texture and fine detail.
Drawing on the Feldenkrais Method® and the work of William Bates, M.D., Jack Heggie has developed this powerful series of lessons for improving the overall quality of your vision, posture and movement.
Through this series of exercises you can improve:
- Perceptions of textures and fine details
- Eye-hand and eye-foot coordination
- Perception of colors
- Depth perception
- And more
Listen to the Introduction
- Introduction – 22:29
- Standing and Turning – 43:46
- Eyes, Neck and Shoulders – 38:48
- Eyes Right and Left – 38:07
- Eyes, Neck and Pelvis – 38:50
- Eyes Up and Down – 37:45
- Convergence and the Rest Point – 37:43
- Squeezing the Eyes – 37:49
- Standing and Shifting Part 1 – 33:24
- Standing and Shifting Part 2 – 42:13
- VXA Exercise – 33:24
- Convergence Card – 14:42
Barry Davis (verified owner) –
Howard Noh (verified owner) –
Peter J. (verified owner) –
Cathy I. (verified owner) –
Wonderful series of sequences.